Tanistry Spray Tan Metairie, LA
Ready to be a sun kissed, bronzed goddess--without the UV damage?
With Tanistry, you’ll get a custom mix + perfect application, every time! I hold multiple certifications and have over 8 years experience in the sunless industry. You’ll never be orange or blotchy after one of my sprays - only a gorgeous and natural looking glow! Best of all, all of my spray tans are mobile! So no matter where you are in Metairie, I can come to you. With our regular spray tan package, you get one full body, custom mix spray tan. Choose between our overnight formula or rapid solution. From start to finish, your spray tan will only take 30 minutes. Your rinse time will depend on the formula we choose at your appointment. Your tan will be fully developed 24 hours after it is applied.
What to do before your spray tan:
Ready for the best spray tan in Metairie?
Here’s everything you need to know to prep for your appointment!
The day before your spray tan:
- In your shower, exfoliate with a body scrub or an exfoliating glove. This removes all the dead skin cells and clears the way for a smooth, even tan.
- After your shower, moisturize with an unscented, water based lotion. Make sure to pay extra attention to those tricky dry spots, like your knees, heels, and elbows!
- If you wish to shave or wax before a tan, do so 12 hours before your appointment.
- No need to drive to a salon, worry about getting getting caught in the rain or being out in public. I travel all over Metairie and will come to you!
- Remove makeup, perfume, deodorant.
- Plan to wear loose, dark clothing after your tan. Flip flops work best too.
- After your appointment, make sure to stay completely dry until your tan sets.
- After your tan sets, you can rinse the bronzer off in the shower. Just don’t use any exfoliants!
- Make sure to moisturize often to keep your new glow looking smooth and flawless. This also ensures an even fade.
- 24 hours after your appointment, your tan will be fully developed.
Things to do in Metairie, LA
●Jefferson Performing Arts Center (6400 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70001) -- This stadium was designed to host grand operas, musicals, symphonies, choral concerts, and ballets. Stop by to catch your favorite musical act or enjoy a night at the theater.
●Shrine on Airline (6000 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70001) -- This 10,000-seat stadium is home to the New Orleans minor league baseball team, as well as the New Orleans Gold team in Major League Rugby.